Re: [Evolution] google oauth OOB flow error - ideas?

Dnia  1.11.2022 o godz. 12:49:17 Milan Crha via evolution-list pisze:

There is no workaround for it, the only options you have:
- update to the version, which has the fix included
- update whole distribution version
- change distribution to some which provides it [1]
[...]

When talking about a workaround, I meant something like doing the initial
OAuth2 authorization in a newer version that supports it (for example
installed via Flatpak), and then copying authorization tokens in some way to
the old version (in my version they are kept in the GNOME keyring, at least
in Ubuntu). The accounts that were once authorized still work in old
Evolution version, until you change their passwords, so maybe something
like this could be possible? (Of course, if the application ID Evolution
provides to Google didn't change...)
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa