[Evolution] google oauth OOB flow error - ideas?

Hi,

I am using evolution 3.36.5 (little bit dated I know) and I am getting
this error today when requesting one of the calendars:

Fehler 400: invalid_request
The out-of-band (OOB) flow has been blocked in order to keep users
secure. Follow the Out-of-Band (OOB) flow Migration Guide linked in the
developer docs below to migrate your app to an alternative method.
Anfragedetails: redirect_uri=urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob
Zugehörige Dokumentation für Entwickler

Is this know - maybe already fixed? Ideas?

kind regards

Torsten