Re: [Evolution] google oauth OOB flow error - ideas?

On Tue, 2022-11-01 at 19:38 +0100, Jaroslaw Rafa via evolution-list
wrote:
I meant something like doing the initial OAuth2 authorization in a
newer version that supports it (for example installed via Flatpak),
and then copying authorization tokens in some way to the old version
(in my version they are kept in the GNOME keyring, at least in
Ubuntu).

        Hi,
yes, that's basically the way to do it, but how precisely achieve the
outcome is too complex for an average user (I'd need to write a tool
for it myself, to be able to do it). The thing you might want to know:
when you open for example Seahorse and will see the credentials saved
in the keyring, some will be named like "Evolution Data Source -
Google[user example com]". Those contain the OAuth2 information, which
can be moved between the machines/apps. Not that I suggest it, it's
only possible.
        Bye,
        Milan