Re: [Evolution] google oauth OOB flow error - ideas?

Dnia  1.11.2022 o godz. 10:05:54 Torsten Krah via evolution-list pisze:

I am using evolution 3.36.5 (little bit dated I know) and I am getting
this error today when requesting one of the calendars:

Same for me after I changed password for a Gmail account I had configured in
Evolution.
Looks like Google changed something in the authentication flow, which old
versions of Evolution do not support (I have version close to yours, don't
remember exact number now).

I wonder if there is any workaround that allows to use Google accounts back
in the old version...
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa