[Evolution] Failed to connect address book “tmcconnell168 gmail com : Contacts”

Hi All,
When I open Evolution I get the above Banner with this in the text of
the Banner. "Invalid request URI or header, or unsupported nonstandard
parameter: Contacts API is being deprecated. Migrate to People API to
retain programmatic access to Google Contacts. See
https://developers.google.com/people/contacts-api-migration.";

I've followed the link and tried adding the dependencies it suggests
and the stupid banner reappears. I'm on Debian 11 Bullseye (Stable)
with Evolution 3.38.3-1.
If I do some checking Debian Bookworm (testing) has the current version
of Evolution.  Deos that version shut this banner up?