Re: [Evolution] Something changed ...

On Wed, 2022-06-29 at 12:51 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Wed, 2022-06-29 at 11:32 +0200, Jaroslaw Rafa via evolution-list
wrote:
I still don't think it is the right term to call "ancient" a
release
that is included in an OS distribution being currently supported
and
used by a large group of users...

        Hi,
yeah, it depends on the audience. The software is supported by the
distribution, not by the upstream developers. That's a giant
difference.

The 3.36.5 had been released on 2020-08-07. It's almost two years of
development and bug fixes (and new bugs, eeks). Not only in the
Evolution itself, but also in all its dependencies.

Mea culpa on that one.. too many machines. My primary machine shows the
completion issue was running the Linux Mint repository version when all
my other machines are running Flatpak and I didn't catch that
difference.  Guess that's what happens when you have 5 hardware
failures in 6 weeks.

Loaded the Flatpak version 3.44.2 (by Flathub.org) and completion issue
goes away.

Thanks for all the assistance.

Mike