Re: [Evolution] Something changed ...

I still have address completion on 3.44.1-0ubuntu1  [running under Ubuntu (Unity) 22.04].

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Anonymous Japhering via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
Subject: [Evolution] Something changed ...
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 14:39:48 -0500

Evolution:  3.36.5-0ubuntu1
Linux Mint 20.3
cat /etc/upstream-release/*
DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
DISTRIB_RELEASE=20.04
DISTRIB_CODENAME=focal
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu Focal Fossa"

In previous versions, I had address completion.  That is start an email, start typing the first few letters
of the email address and Evolution would popup a completion list.  For example, if I typed in evo, I would
be shown  evolution-list gnome org and evolution-hackers gnome org as possible completions.

Since my last reinstall ( 5 computers and 5 hardware failures in 3 months ), I have not been offered
any potential completions.

So what switch, plugin or other item did I fail to properly use ?

Thanks.

mike