Re: [Evolution] Something changed ...

Dnia 29.06.2022 o godz. 10:09:39 Milan Crha via evolution-list pisze:

Nonetheless, your Evolution (and the evolution-data-server) is ancient,

I know it looks differently from the developer's point of view, but I still
don't think it is the right term to call "ancient" a release that is
included in an OS distribution being currently supported and used by a large
group of users... :)

If this were a release that is 10 years old, I would agree to call it
"ancient" :)
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa