Re: [Evolution] Filter for emails where recipent was BCC on original message

On Thu, 2022-06-23 at 07:58 -0400, dr.j.r.walker--- via evolution-list
wrote:
Thanks to all those who have offered suggestions.

I expect that I will be able to filter out some BCC emails based on
origin.

It's not ideal for me, but, nonetheless, I'm fully aware that I'm
using
"free" software and I'm very grateful to all those that have
contributed to Evolution's development.

It has nothing to do with Evo being free. No mail client can filter on
BCC because there is no such header in the received mail.

poc