Re: [Evolution] checking local mail causes high CPU usage?

Can I make a request.  Please don't do "Reply-all" on list messages. If
you do this, then the version I receive doesn't have the list headers
or the necessary information to thread things properly. Do Reply-to-
list / Ctrl-L so the person you are replying to only gets the list
copy.

My question is how do I "Try turning off the filtering temporarily."? I
can only find an option to remove them.

Edit -> Preferences -> Mail Accounts -> [select account] -> Edit ->
    Receiving options -> Untick the filter items under Options.

You can re-activate the automatic filtering just by ticking the
relevant item again, or you can run filters on selected messages by
doing Ctrl-Y

P.