Re: [Evolution] checking local mail causes high CPU usage?

On Mon, 2022-06-06 at 12:11 -0500, Tim McConnell via evolution-list
wrote:
Hi List,
I've noticed when I check my "local" mail (log reports, cron job
reports, etc.) My CPU usage goes to 50 - 100%. I'm reasonably sure
it's
something with WebKit due to the fact when I view the usage via Conky
the one that is showing the Usage of my CPU is WebKitWebProcess. But
it
seems to do it when I'm checking my "local" mail, if I check and read
my gmail account it doesn't show that much for my CPU usage. the
System
normally uses around 5 -17%.
Is there a way to get this to calm it's tots?

Which Evolution version, which WebKitGtk version, which distribution?

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net