[Evolution] Calendar event updates don't update reminders

Evolution version 3.44.2

How do I get event *reminders* to update when I update the event?

Oftentimes, I have a calendar event change times, to be either delayed
or start early.  I can update the calendar event manually or via the
email corresponding to the event, but the reminders mechanism doesn't
seem to "get the memo" so to speak, and will fire off at the originally
scheduled time.

What's the best fix for this?  Do I just need to restart the Evolution
Data Server?

Thanks!