[Evolution] Connectivity warning

Dear all

I'm not sure where to go to make interface suggestions so I'll start here.

I use Evo on my laptop to connect to an MS Exchange via EWS and auth via Kerberos.  I can be on a customer
site or at
home or in the office.  I can be connected via a VPN and I use IPv4 and 6.  I also suspend/resume.  Basically
I treat my
laptop the same way that a Windows user does - that's the whole point.  For whatever reason, I'm having snags
with Samba
and winbind refreshing Kerb tickets properly.  That's nothing to do with Evo and evo-ews but the side effects
are really
annoying.

The "Failed to connect" bar at the top of the message list is a right old pain for me.  I understand that
making it
prominent is desirable for people who need a right old kick in the visuals but it makes the main part of Evo
jump up and
down in response to the many button clicks I need to clear the warnings.

MS Outlook puts the connectivity indicator down in the bottom right of a status bar and keeps it at a stable
size.  I
don't really care where it is but it should not cause nearly all of the interface to shift around the screen
when I'm
having connectivity "issues".

Cheers
Jon