[Evolution] Migrating from Evo 3.10.4 under ubuntu 14.04 LTS to Evo 3.36.5 under Ubuntu 20.04 lts

Hi everyone,

I am migrating from Evolution 3.10.4 under ubuntu 14.04 LTS to
Evolution 3.36.5 under Ubuntu 20.04 LTS. I installed evolution with the
apt-get command.

I get the error "Re:{Evolution] Error while Storing folder "Inbox".
table Inbox has 30 columns but 28 values were supplied".

I saw a similar thread in October 2021, but that couldn't resolve my
problem.

I get all my new mails, but could not view them, if i search i find the
mail is available and can view the same.

SanthanaKrishnan

--

SanthanaKrishnan