Re: [Evolution] Help with recovering e-mails

On Wed, 2022-01-12 at 17:23 +0100, john springwellapiaries co uk wrote:
I've just made a clean install of Fedora 35 and then Evolution 3.42.2
(3.42.2-1.module_f35+13513+2c5bddf4) .

        Hi,
I suppose you installed the Evolution through the GNOME Software. It
can sometimes pick whichever version the software is available as. In
this case you had preselected a Flatpak version (as provided by the
Fedora). Simply open GNOME Software and search for Evolution. In the
details page Uninstall it and then pick the RPM version from the right-
top Source selector and install that version instead. Once done, you'll
have the native/host-system evolution, which will read your /home data.
The Flatpak version is totally isolated from the host system, thus it
doesn't know about your host system data at all.
        Bye,
        Milan