Re: [Evolution] Help with recovering e-mails

On 2022-01-12 at 16:23 +0000, john springwellapiaries co uk wrote:
I'm sure it's been covered before, but I have failed to find it.

I've just made a clean install of Fedora 35 and then Evolution
3.42.2 (3.42.2-1.module_f35+13513+2c5bddf4) .

I then realised I had forgotten to backup evolution!*!!

All my local e-mails contact etc are still in the /Home directories,
but the newly installed Evolution just wants me to set everything up
again.

How can I get it to use the information in the /Home directory
rather than start again?

If you didn't touch your $HOME, evolution should have picked them
automatically. Which evolution version were you running before?

Regards