Re: [Evolution] Send Account Overrides behavior

On Wed, 2022-01-05 at 10:50 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:

But it would be nice if I could choose the default sending address
for ALL new email, as the one that comes up now (with no preference
folders set) is the one I use less often.  I can't find a way to
change this (old 3.28.5 in CentOS 7).

You should be able to set a default account in Edit -> Preferences (I
think that works in 3.28), it then uses that account as the default.

Doing that changes the order of contacting the servers, but not the
From address default.

You could also set a folder send account override on the Inbox to
ensure that everything gets sent as your preferred account.

Yes, that does the trick.  Thanks very much for your help.
It never occurred to me that "Inbox" was just another folder.

P.