Re: [Evolution] Send Account Overrides behavior

On Mon, 2022-01-03 at 22:25 -0500, Matt Connell wrote:

You can setup send account overrides also for the folders, which
applies to the new messages as well (when created in that folder).

Try Edit->Plugins->Sender Validation plugin. It can help here.

What does it mean to create a message "in a folder"?  I click "New"
typically with the usual inbox preview on the screen and thought
that location was irrelevant.  Are you saying I can go to the
"On this Computer" tree on the left, click on a folder, then click
"New" and have it sent from the account I listed for that folder in
Preferences?  Or is there some other way to be "in a folder"?
OK, nice, but probably quicker just to click the send account
I want in the triangle in the From entry widget.  Correct?
Thanks,
George Reeke