Re: [Evolution] Send Account Overrides behavior

On Mon, 2022-01-03 at 10:46 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
the send account override based on the recipient needs
the recipient to be known. As the user can change the From address
while editing the message the send account override applies before
the editing starts.

Thank you for clarifying.

You can setup send account overrides also for the folders, which
applies to the new messages as well (when created in that folder).

Try Edit->Plugins->Sender Validation plugin. It can help here.

Didn't know this existed, this is exactly what I needed for my use
case.  Thank you again!