Re: [Evolution] Send Account Overrides behavior

On Wed, 2022-01-05 at 00:00 +0100, Ángel wrote:

Probably. The time needed is probably very similar.
I think it's more noticieble if you are e.g. in folder Work and
creating a new mail automatically chooses your Work email address.

But then I'm not seeing the Inbox, right?  Do you work in a style
where you use filters to send everything to some folder as it
comes in and then work there?  That would not work for me.

But it would be nice if I could choose the default sending address
for ALL new email, as the one that comes up now (with no preference
folders set) is the one I use less often.  I can't find a way to
change this (old 3.28.5 in CentOS 7).
George