Re: [Evolution] Error Message with Sent Mail on Evolution

Sounds good. I can go ahead and proceed with the test so you can see what's going on.

If you can remind me of what Terminal command I need to run and what specific steps I need to take for this, that would be great. In the troubleshooting steps I performed with my email hosting provider on this, much of our previous conversation was wiped out, so I'm not seeing some of our past conversation history on the commands/steps I need to run.

Thanks!
--
Nathan Parker