Re: [Evolution] Trying very hard to like Evolution!

On Tue, 2022-02-22 at 11:57 -0400, DivSmart - General Mail via
evolution-list wrote:
I have mutiple identities with their associated signature files.
Obviously, I do not want to expose the real email address, so I set
the alias as default. When composing an email and I select a
different alias, should I have to choose the signature each time?

        Hi,
unfortunately yes, you need to change the signature every time, at
least until the below feature request is implemented:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/109

A "workaround" is to create a send-only account with each email alias
and do the setting there; you'll have only one account with the
receiving part (possibly with the main address). You can setup
folder/address send account overrides in Edit->Preferences->Composer
Preferences->Send Account.

2. Is there a way to edit signatures?

Edit->Preferences->Composer Preferences->Signatures tab.

3. How to reorder or drag mailboxes in sidebar.

Edit->Preferences->Mail Accounts. See the info bar near the bottom of
that window.

How to increase font size in sidebar of accounts?

See:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2022-February/msg00051.html

        Bye,
        Milan