[Evolution] Recent convert to Evolution: increase font size listing panel NOT email content

Hello - a happy convert to Evolution from Thunderbird.

The only tweak remaining that will make me a believer is how to increase the font size of the left panel in which all the accounts and email boxes are listed.  There are numerous posts on how to increase font size of the emails, but I can't find anything related to the left-side panel.

Ubuntu 20.04

Evolution: 3.36.5-0ubuntu1

Thanks.