Re: [Evolution] Trying very hard to like Evolution!

Hi,

On Tue, 2022-02-22 at 11:57 -0400, DivSmart - General Mail via
evolution-list wrote:
I have been reading everything I can find on Evolution (mail, that is
;), even some old YouTubes, but so far they don't answer my questions.

1. Setting up accounts. Coming from Thunderbird where you can easily
edit and link your aliases to signatures. It does not seem to be so
straightforward in Evolution. I have followed this limited
documentation, or am I missing more detailed documenation?
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-account-manage-imap-plus.html

I have mutiple identities with their associated signature files.
Obviously, I do not want to expose the real email address, so I set the
alias as default. When composing an email and I select a different
alias, should I have to choose the signature each time?

2. Is there a way to edit signatures? I only see add in the UI, so can
it be edited in configuration files?

They are in folder ~/.config/evolution/signatures
per: Help 🡒 Contents 🡒 Common Other Questions and Problems 🡒 Data
storage locations

3. How to reorder or drag mailboxes in sidebar. I want most used
accounts at the top of the sidebar.

See: Help 🡒 Contents 🡒 Mail Management 🡒 Sorting and organizing mail
🡒 Sorting the mail folder list

How to increase font size in sidebar of accounts?

See one of the recent posts on this list:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2022-February/msg00055.html

Cheers,
andre

--