[Evolution] Trying very hard to like Evolution!

Hello Evolutionists,

I have been reading everything I can find on Evolution (mail, that is
;), even some old YouTubes, but so far they don't answer my questions.

1. Setting up accounts. Coming from Thunderbird where you can easily
edit and link your aliases to signatures. It does not seem to be so
straightforward in Evolution. I have followed this limited
documentation, or am I missing more detailed documenation?
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-account-manage-imap-plus.html

I have mutiple identities with their associated signature files.
Obviously, I do not want to expose the real email address, so I set the
alias as default. When composing an email and I select a different
alias, should I have to choose the signature each time?

2. Is there a way to edit signatures? I only see add in the UI, so can
it be edited in configuration files?

3. How to reorder or drag mailboxes in sidebar. I want most used
accounts at the top of the sidebar.

How to increase font size in sidebar of accounts?

Evolution is impressive, but for these few issues, which I could just
be getting wrong. If it is just editing some configuration files or
some hidden UI function, just send reply with links.

---
3.42.4 Groupware Suite evolution 3.42.4-1 evolution-data-server 3.42.3-
1 Operating System: ArcoLinux KDE Plasma Version: 5.23.5
Kernel Version: 5.16.7-arch1-1 (64-bit)

--
DivSmart
General Mail InquiriesVisit our website

CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this message may be
privileged or confidential information. It is intended only for the use
of the individual(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not
distribution or copying of this communication is neither intended nor
permissible. If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately notify us by telephone at the number above or email
sysadmin eumx net