Re: [Evolution] S/MIME encryption - name check email address

On Mon, 2022-02-21 at 09:57 +0100, Daniel Ohst wrote:
Would it be possible to suppress the checking of the name in order to
be able to use organisation certificates?

        Hi,
I think it is possible. What is the exact message you get in such case,
please? I briefly checked the code and do not see any such check on
sign or encrypt of a message, though it was really a brief look through
the code. Ideally get the error message with:

   $ LANG=C.utf-8 flatpak run org.gnome.Evolution

The error message can be selected and copied from the information bar.
        Bye,
        Milan