Re: [Evolution] Restoring Evolution

On Tue, Aug 30, 2022, at 12:13 PM, Ralf Mardorf via evolution-list wrote:

you are in favour of Evolution, just because it offers this option?

Claws probably doesn't provide this feature for good reasons.

Yes it's quite nice that not only does it import my email from my POP3 days.. But, also the accounts, and
settings are imported back into Evo and all I have to do is enter my password and I am back up and running!

Chris