Re: [Evolution] Annoyance: Intermittently messages refuse to categorize themselves as read

On Mon, 2022-08-22 at 22:21 -0400, Steve Litt wrote:
When I read new email, sometimes the earliest of the unread messages
keeps calling itself unread even after I've looked at it.

        Hi,
is there any pattern which messages that are, like an unread message,
which had been auto-selected after you entered the folder? Is the
message still marked as unread when you keep reading it, or it's marked
read after the set interval, but when you move away from the folder
and return back to it the message is marked unread again?

I suppose this is an IMAP account you see it with.
        Bye,
        Milan