Re: [Evolution] Evolution and gmail

On Mon, 2022-08-15 at 06:08 -0300, Francisco M Neto wrote:
Greetings,
I have been trying to add one of my email accounts to Nevertheless, I
want to add email through POP; I *really* don't want
to keep anything in google's hands.

If you are using gmail as a POP server everything is still in Google's
hands.  If this is actually a concern you should consider a different mail provider [fastmail.fm?]

I strongly encourage NOT using POP.  It is an old protocol AND IT ADDS
NO VALUE, none what-so-ever.  It doesn't, do not believe anyone who
tells you otherwise.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383