Re: [Evolution] Evolution and gmail

On Mon, 2022-08-15 at 19:57 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
If you are using gmail as a POP server everything is still in Google's
hands.  If this is actually a concern you should consider a different mail
provider [fastmail.fm?]

        That's beside the point; that option is not available since it's a work
related email. I have no option but use Google's services.

I strongly encourage NOT using POP.  It is an old protocol AND IT ADDS
NO VALUE, none what-so-ever.  It doesn't, do not believe anyone who
tells you otherwise.

        Also beside the point. I'm not trying to argue IMAP vs POP. I just want
POP to work properly.

--
Francisco