Re: [Evolution] Evolution and gmail

On 16. Aug 2022, at 01:59, Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam whitemice org> wrote:

I strongly encourage NOT using POP.  It is an old protocol AND IT ADDS
NO VALUE, none what-so-ever.  It doesn't, do not believe anyone who
tells you otherwise.

Hi,

I’m in favour of POP for several reasons. One of the reasons is to relief email servers run for free as in
beer by activists. However, I’m using POP only also for accounts that aren’t accounts on a activists’ email
servers.

Regards,
Ralf