Re: [Evolution] Evolution and gmail

On Mon, 2022-08-15 at 06:08 -0300, Francisco M Neto wrote:
Nevertheless, I want to add email through POP; I *really* don't want
to keep anything in google's hands.

Up to you of course, but that logic doesn't make sense to me. If you
don't trust Google, why are you using their mail servers, which have
full access to everything going through them?

Furthermore, keeping your mail on Google's servers is a convenient way
of being able to access it from anywhere, with or without Evolution.

poc