Re: [Evolution] Item in message list in italics

On Fri, 2022-04-22 at 07:30 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Thu, 2022-04-21 at 15:16 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
I have accidentally put an item in the message list into italics.
How did I do this? What does this mean? How can I unitalicize it?
Neither the documentation nor the right click popup is helpful?

        Hi,
it means you ignore the thread (or its part), thus any new messages
in this thread are automatically marked as read.

When you right-click the message there is, near the bottom, "Do not
ignore Thread/Subthread". That will turn it off.
Thanks very much.

--
Sincerely Jonathan Ryshpan <jonrysh pacbell net>

        But what are all these mysteries to me,
         2      Whose thoughts are full of indices and surds.
        X  +  7 X  +  53
                = 11 / 3.
        -- Lewis Carrol