[Evolution] Item in message list in italics

I have accidentally put an item in the message list into italics.   How did I do this? What does this mean? How can I unitalicize it? Neither the documentation nor the right click popup is helpful?

I am old and have a slight tremor. I right clicked on it somehow and don't know how.

--
Sincerely Jonathan Ryshpan <jonrysh pacbell net>

	Despite the high cost of living, have you noticed how
	popular it remains? -- Dean Brown