Re: [Evolution] help understanding a section of evolution log

On Thu, 2022-04-21 at 23:50 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I know nothing about the Protonmail bidge server, but it looks to me
like Evo is asking the server to move the message, not the other way
round. The server is objecting for some reason.

That's very helpful. Thanks. The move request is being rejected because
the bridge server doesn't allow moves to/from the "All Mail" folder.

Do you have any idea why evolution might be asking for the move? I
don't have any junk filter actions on. Though I do have a number of
filter folders active (my understanding is that this wouldn't cause any
mutation since they are just a search view on folders).

Dan