Re: [Evolution] help understanding a section of evolution log

On Thu, 2022-04-21 at 21:20 +0000, Dan Kortschak via evolution-list
wrote:
This log section is the conversation between evolution and an imap
server on localhost (specifically the protonmail bridge server) after
spam message has hit the server and the ensuing synchronisation.

My understanding is that in the last part of the log the bridge
server
is asking evolution to sync a move of new message 24803 from "All
Mail"
to "Spam" and that the server is then getting angry at the client
because it is trying to do this move.

Is this a correct interpretation? If not, what is correct?

I know nothing about the Protonmail bidge server, but it looks to me
like Evo is asking the server to move the message, not the other way
round. The server is objecting for some reason.

poc