[Evolution] Changing background color of mail view

Hello,

I'm using Evolution on Fedora 35 with the Adwaita-Dark theme and the preview of HTML mails is using a black font color on a dark grey background, which is really hard to read.

Mails that explicitly set their background color (e.g. to white) are displayed correctly. I would like to change the default background color of HTML mails to something lighter. Is that still possible with ~/.config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css?

I found this [1] on Launchpad, but that does not work for me. Which selectors need to be specified to change the default background color of HTML mails? Which selectors need to be specified to change the properties of plain-text mails?

Thank you,
Felix

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+question/195187