Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.34.1-2 "locked" in search

ok thanks, this worked !
wish you a beautiful day !

Le 2021-10-25 08:39, Milan Crha via evolution-list a écrit :
On Sat, 2021-10-23 at 12:09 +0200, Dominique Archambault via evolution-
list wrote:
I have the same problem. Evolution is "locked" in a search. That is I
cannot see anything else than the search. If I remove the word in the
search field, it comes back. Wherever i click I keep the result page of
the search.

        Hi,
I guess you face:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/1649

Try to go to the Edit->Preferences->Mail Preferences and uncheck "Use
the same view for all folders" option. You may also want to change the
"in" part of the "Show:" bar. Change it to "in [ Current Folder ]"; I
guess you've there some other option than the "Current Folder".

The last resort is to close Evolution (no need to kill any other
process, the less those from the evolution-data-server) and edit the

   ~/.config/evolution/mail/state.ini

file. Search for the [GlobalSearch] section and delete it from there.
It corresponds to the option from the Preferences I mentioned above.

        Bye,
        Milan