Re: [Evolution] contacts - People API vs. Contacts API

On Thu, 2021-11-25 at 13:42 +0000, David Charlton wrote:
Sorry, the fault is all mine.  I did not realise that my distribution
is shipping an old evolution version (3.36).  I did confuse cardDAV and
contact interfaces partly because of that.  I have now found how to use
Flatpak to install the current stable version.

Just a word of warning.  The Flatpak install runs in a sandbox
environment. So there are some issues around access to files and
resources. Lots of people successfully use Flatpak, you just have to be
aware that there are some differences to a natively installed version.

P.