Re: [Evolution] multiple pop accounts and legacy archive

On Mon, 2021-11-22 at 16:41 +0100, Peter Wurmsdobler wrote:
do you have enabled threaded view?
No, just a list view. For some reason a dozen or so of emails seem to
be dated wrongly; I have the inkling that there may have been an
issue in the initial mbox conversion.

        Hi,
there are two columns, one is referring the 'Date' header, another is
referring the 'Received' header. The 'Received' header is usually not
part of the Sent messages.

I do not know of other reason for this. It's truly weird.

You should add them,
How?

Just for the context, I wrote:

You should add them, ..., into the `new` directory.

I understood from your message that you copied the files. If it's what
a tool does, then you cannot do much about it, I guess.

        Bye,
        Milan