2003 appear before today's messages. Even the message header contains

Date:Thu, 11 Sep 2003 00:43:51 +0200 (10/09/03 23:43:51)

a handfull of such messages appeaer out of order.

Second, I have added a `Sent` folder to the Archive, then copied around
5k sent messages into the created file system folder
`$HOME/Mail/Evolution/.Sent/cur` . All of them seem mostly displayed
correctly; only a few emails in 2000 seem to come out before emails
sent in 1992.

The problem in the email view is that for Sent "To" matters, whereas
for the Inbox "From". However, it appears the configuration of the
columns applies for all folders in the maildir archive. I would have
thought that these column settings are done automatically?

Kind regards,
peter