Re: [Evolution] multiple pop accounts and legacy archive

On Mon, 2021-11-22 at 09:43 +0000, Peter Wurmsdobler wrote:
But in all honesty it looks like what you actually need is IMAP,
not
Really, the easiest way of achieving that is using IMAP -
everything
will be kept on the server and they are absolutely independent of
Evolution.
Not quite. I do like all my emails, past present and future to be
stored on my local file system.

You can do that with IMAP as well. Just enable "Copy folder content
locally ..." in the folder properties.

IMAP can do everything POP can do, plus a great deal more.

poc