Re: [Evolution] Reading Plain Text Messages as Markdown

On Fri, 2021-11-19 at 07:59 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
I still don't have this option, no matter where I right-click.

      Hi,
you need to right-click above the message body. That feature requires
'highlight' binary to be installed. It's used for that re-formatting.
Maybe it is not installed on your system.

Yeah that's it, thanks for explaining.  I have built Evolution without
that option, which is why I wasn't seeing it.