Re: [Evolution] Reply but include attachments

On Fri, 2021-11-19 at 11:20 +0200, Louis van Dyk wrote:
I just thought I'd check with "the Oracle" to see if there was
something already in Evolution for this.

        Hi,
I cannot think of anything builtin for this at the moment. The use case
is sort of specific, from my point of view.

I do not know how you do that right now, thus just in case it'll be
helpful: you can expand the attachment bar of the message you read,
then Ctrl+A to select all attachments (or select only those you want)
and then drag&drop them into the composer's attachment bar. There can
be a little lag while dragging, due to the attachments being saved into
the temporary files. This can be simpler than dealing with the file
system, manual save and then load of the attachments.
        Bye,
        Milan