Re: [Evolution] complex filters

On Tue, 2021-11-02 at 23:11 +0100, Andre Klapper via evolution-list
wrote:

That doesn't tell us much. Is this a POP or an IMAP account?

I was just giving you background infomation on the situation

Depends if you want to the filter to be applied on a single email
account of yours, or not. Up to your needs.

Ah okay... I guess I will need to go and edit my filters and specify
the account that the filer belongs too.

If it's an IMAP account, make sure to enable "
Edit 🡒 Preferences 🡒 Mail Accounts 🡒 Receiving Options 🡒 Options
🡒
Apply filters to new messages in Inbox on this server"

I checked " APPLY FILTERS TO MESSAGES IN ALL FOLDERS"
and " APPLY fILTERS TO NEW MESSAGES IN INBOX ON THIS SERVER"

the 2nd option is greyed out but the box is checked and is blue.

I did that because I don't have any folders set up on the server and
all my sent mail is saved under ON MY COMPUTER. Is that okay or should
I uncheck the 1st one and only check the 2nd one?

Thanks!