Re: [Evolution] Message Filter not working.

On Tue, 2021-11-02 at 22:10 +0000, Christopher Marlow wrote:
I knew that this was coming! instead of helping us, we get the old
RTFM
canned response. *EYE ROLL*

Hi Christopher,
what makes you think that I was not "helping us"?

I provided help how to debug this problem by linking to help.
You seem to be able to read emails, so you likely can also read help
pages, and then report back to the list what you have found out.

I'm not keen on manually phrasing and writing the same stuff every time
in emails over the years so that you don't need to read the formidable
manual. Folks at some point came up with the concept of help pages to
cover some recurring basics. After those basics, we can all continue
investigating once initial debugging has been performed by the OP.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net