Re: [Evolution] complex filters

On Tue, 2021-11-02 at 22:20 +0000, Christopher Marlow wrote:

I checked " APPLY FILTERS TO MESSAGES IN ALL FOLDERS"
and " APPLY fILTERS TO NEW MESSAGES IN INBOX ON THIS SERVER"

the 2nd option is greyed out but the box is checked and is blue.

I did that because I don't have any folders set up on the server and
all my sent mail is saved under ON MY COMPUTER. Is that okay or
should
I uncheck the 1st one and only check the 2nd one?

The second option is a subset of the first option, as "Inbox" is one of
the "all folders".

Cheers,
andre
--