Re: [Evolution] complex filters

Hi,

On Tue, 2021-11-02 at 20:10 +0000, Christopher Marlow wrote:
I have a need to set up some filters:

Before you say RTFM and go to the help menu just read the situation
below:

 I am kinda perplexed and I have been playing with filters all
afternoon to try to see if I can get them to work right.

The situation is like this:

I use Protonmail for my domain.

That doesn't tell us much. Is this a POP or an IMAP account?

We only get 5 gigs of storage, So I am
trying to move the emails off of the server and to the local Evolution
folders

I am needing filters like:

Account: DOMAIN or should it be set on ANY ACCOUNT?

Depends if you want to the filter to be applied on a single email
account of yours, or not. Up to your needs.

If RECIPIENT is evolution-list gnome org

Then move to " Evolution List >> Local folders on this computer"

Or

Me Protonmail com move to INBOX ON LOCAL FOLDERS

Or

MontlyBill company com move to BILLS ON LOCAL FOLDERS

Or should the filters be set up like:
If RECIPIENT is Chris CWM030 com

And

Sender is MonthlyBill company com

Then move to BILLS ON LOCAL FOLDERS ?

It's up to you and your needs. Whatever makes sense to you.

Most of the time I have to highlight all the emails and go Ctrl + Y
because they're not sorted when the Proton account checks for emails

If it's an IMAP account, make sure to enable "
Edit 🡒 Preferences 🡒 Mail Accounts 🡒 Receiving Options 🡒 Options 🡒
Apply filters to new messages in Inbox on this server"

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net