Re: [Evolution] Message Filter not working.

On Tue, 2021-11-02 at 15:29 -0600, larry wrote:
Evolution 3.36.5-0ubuntu1
MATE 1.24.0

I have 17 Message Filters defines, and 16 of them work.
One does not.

I copied the From: email address from an email, and pasted it in.

Conditions are
Incoming.
For account: Any
Sender contains xxx@yyy (copied from an email)
Then
Move to folder On this computer/inbox/Online Purchases/<folder name>

Emails coming in from the address specified are not moved.
They are also not moved when I select them in Inbox and Apply Message
Filters. All other filters work as expected, both when arriving and
when selected and "Apply Filters" is clicked.

Tried.
Changing Sender: to Specific header "From:"
Moving the entry in Message filters to the top of the list.
Entering only the part of the address after the "@".

Nothing worked.

Baffled.

See "Help 🡒 Contents 🡒 Common Mail Questions and Problems 🡒 Mail
filters are not working". Also check if it works if this is the very
first filter on top of all other filters.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net