Re: [Evolution] Order of special folders - move them to the top

On Mon, 2021-11-01 at 16:00 +0100, Andre Klapper via evolution-list
wrote:
Peter, does "Help 🡒 Contents 🡒 Sorting and organizing mail 🡒
Sorting
the mail folder list" help (if you run Evolution 3.42)?
In the most recent version it says that you can change the sort order
of folders under "Folder 🡒 Edit Sort Order…".

Andre, well I've just seen that your way of achieving my initial goal
also works with version 3.38.3 - thanks a lot. I must have overseen
this folder re-arranging mechanism during my various wrong tracks
through the menu structure of Evolution.